welcome to oneEDSvoice- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
- join today!
Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc.1301 Greengate Court
Maryland, United States
Email Phone Web
Founded in 1999 and professionally certified as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in 2002, the Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. (DYNA) is the first and only 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in existence specifically for childhood/adolescent/young adult onset dysautonomia conditions. The organization proudly serves patients, caregivers, families, physicians, researchers, educators and the public at large.
The Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. helps by:
• Supporting/serving a marginalized patient population.
• Providing one-on-one private mentorship to patients and caregivers.
• Advancing/promoting medical research of dysautonomia conditions.
• Advancing/promoting supportive treatment modalities of dysautonomia conditions.
• Encouraging change through advocacy and awareness programs.
• Facilitating professional, school, community support and education.
• Providing programs and services that help patients with dysautonomia improve their quality of life, obtain better symptom management, and succeed in living independent, self-supporting, productive and happy lives.
• Providing patients, caregivers, and families with “A Ray of Hope.”
expertly curated content related to this topic
EDS-EHLERS DANLOS UKThis new group is for those with EDS, fr...
edsphysicaltherapyEDS Physical Therapy The Goal of this pa...
Ehlers Danlos EDS New York Tristate AreaNew York Tristate area EDS group - for t...
Maryland, DC, and Virginia Ehlers-Danlos(and related conditions) GroupI wanted a place for all us locals to co...
Help in School: Victoria Graham is Turning Invisible Illness into Public AwarenessLooking at Victoria Graham, you would ne...
@EDSersUnitedTweets for the EDS & Rare Disease Co...
Life with Ehlers DanlosThis is a support group for individuals ...