welcome to oneEDSvoice- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
- join today!
Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc.1301 Greengate Court
Maryland, United States
Email Phone Web
Founded in 1999 and professionally certified as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in 2002, the Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. (DYNA) is the first and only 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in existence specifically for childhood/adolescent/young adult onset dysautonomia conditions. The organization proudly serves patients, caregivers, families, physicians, researchers, educators and the public at large.
The Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. helps by:
• Supporting/serving a marginalized patient population.
• Providing one-on-one private mentorship to patients and caregivers.
• Advancing/promoting medical research of dysautonomia conditions.
• Advancing/promoting supportive treatment modalities of dysautonomia conditions.
• Encouraging change through advocacy and awareness programs.
• Facilitating professional, school, community support and education.
• Providing programs and services that help patients with dysautonomia improve their quality of life, obtain better symptom management, and succeed in living independent, self-supporting, productive and happy lives.
• Providing patients, caregivers, and families with “A Ray of Hope.”
expertly curated content related to this topic
Invisible Disability: One Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Sufferer’s Mission for AwarenessBranding fighters with nicknames is a cu...
The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain (TCAPP)The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain is ...
Uplifting AthletesUplifting Athletes is a full-service nat...
Ehlers Danlos SyndromeThis is a support group for anyone effec...
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Lifestyle & Therapy IdeasWhat different modalities have you found...
Loosely speaking – Ehlers Danlos NZ support groupA group to support Kiwis with EDS or rel...
Ehlers Danlos No BS GroupThis group is for those with EDS who wis...