welcome to oneEDSvoice- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
- join today!
Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc.1301 Greengate Court
Maryland, United States
Email Phone Web
Founded in 1999 and professionally certified as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in 2002, the Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. (DYNA) is the first and only 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in existence specifically for childhood/adolescent/young adult onset dysautonomia conditions. The organization proudly serves patients, caregivers, families, physicians, researchers, educators and the public at large.
The Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. helps by:
• Supporting/serving a marginalized patient population.
• Providing one-on-one private mentorship to patients and caregivers.
• Advancing/promoting medical research of dysautonomia conditions.
• Advancing/promoting supportive treatment modalities of dysautonomia conditions.
• Encouraging change through advocacy and awareness programs.
• Facilitating professional, school, community support and education.
• Providing programs and services that help patients with dysautonomia improve their quality of life, obtain better symptom management, and succeed in living independent, self-supporting, productive and happy lives.
• Providing patients, caregivers, and families with “A Ray of Hope.”
expertly curated content related to this topic
Ehlers-Danlos Support Worldwide EDS/POTS/MCAD/ChiariEDS POTS MCAD and Chiari Malformation; E...
Yoga for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia & HypermobilityEmbracing the art of Healing, one day at...
DEFY FoundationThe DEFY Foundation was created in 2014 ...
5 Reasons I Hire People With Chronic Illnesses — And Why I Think You Should, TooOne of the biggest problems facing peopl...
@LilMissBendyBlogger Loves purple, GSOH. I have Ehler...