welcome to oneEDSvoice- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
- join today!
Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc.1301 Greengate Court
Maryland, United States
Email Phone Web
Founded in 1999 and professionally certified as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in 2002, the Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. (DYNA) is the first and only 501(c) (3) non-profit organization in existence specifically for childhood/adolescent/young adult onset dysautonomia conditions. The organization proudly serves patients, caregivers, families, physicians, researchers, educators and the public at large.
The Dysautonomia Youth Network of America, Inc. helps by:
• Supporting/serving a marginalized patient population.
• Providing one-on-one private mentorship to patients and caregivers.
• Advancing/promoting medical research of dysautonomia conditions.
• Advancing/promoting supportive treatment modalities of dysautonomia conditions.
• Encouraging change through advocacy and awareness programs.
• Facilitating professional, school, community support and education.
• Providing programs and services that help patients with dysautonomia improve their quality of life, obtain better symptom management, and succeed in living independent, self-supporting, productive and happy lives.
• Providing patients, caregivers, and families with “A Ray of Hope.”
expertly curated content related to this topic
Hypermobility Syndromes Association (HMSA)The Hypermobility Syndromes Association ...
Ehlers-Danlos Support WilmingtonWelcome to the "Ehlers-Danlos Support Wi...
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome & hypermobility syndrome looking for friends!This is a group so you know you are not ...
Official Oregon Area Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Support GroupThis group is for Oregon area EDS patien...
Ontario Announces New Clinic for EDS, Expands Other Clinics for Rare DiseasesThe Ontario government said Monday that ...
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, ME CFS Friendly ChatA place for the EDS/HMS, fibro and ME/CF...