Acer Therapeutics and Opexa Therapeutics Sign Merger Agreement | oneedsvoice

welcome to oneEDSvoice

- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
  • join today!

Acer Therapeutics and Opexa Therapeutics Sign Merger Agreement


Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPXA) (“Opexa”) and Acer Therapeutics Inc. (“Acer”), a privately-held pharmaceutical company, today announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement under which the stockholders of Acer (including investors in a financing that will close concurrently with the merger) are currently estimated to become holders of approximately 88.8% of Opexa’s outstanding common stock on a pro forma basis, with current Opexa shareholders expected to own the remaining 11.2%. The proposed merger remains subject to certain conditions, including approval by Opexa’s shareholders and Acer’s stockholders.

https://media.oneedsvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/acer-1.png