welcome to oneEDSvoice- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
- join today!
Ehlers-Danlos Association in Denmark’s objectives are:
• To work for the central treatment for people with Ehlers- Danlos syndrome (EDS).
• To exercise consultative and informative activities to the principal members and their families and encourage the networking of these.
• To raise awareness of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome beneficial for individuals with EDS.
• To support and encourage research in relation to the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
• To make contact with similar foreign organizations.
expertly curated content related to this topic
Ehlers-Danlos Support GroupThis group is for anyone with EDS (eithe...
Atlantic Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Society (AEDSS)Atlantic Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Society ...
Ehlers-Danlos Support Group of North FloridaThis group is for people with EDS that l...
EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrom)Ehlers–Danlos syndrome (EDS) (also kno...
Hypermobile/Ehlers-Danlos Autistics & other NeurodivergentsSo this is neurologically interesting pe...
Linda Kenward: Patients must be Helped to Feel Safe in a Healthcare SettingDoctors generally know about patient saf...
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Sufferer Debbie Rocke, from Broadstairs, Hopes to Raise Money for Surgery AbroadA mother-of-three is hoping for help to ...