welcome to oneEDSvoice- a positively charged Ehlers Danlos Syndrome community.
- join today!
Ehlers-Danlos Association in Denmark’s objectives are:
• To work for the central treatment for people with Ehlers- Danlos syndrome (EDS).
• To exercise consultative and informative activities to the principal members and their families and encourage the networking of these.
• To raise awareness of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome beneficial for individuals with EDS.
• To support and encourage research in relation to the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
• To make contact with similar foreign organizations.
expertly curated content related to this topic
Shani WeberShani Weber is the Local Groups & Ou...
edsphysicaltherapyEDS Physical Therapy The Goal of this pa...
Ehlers Danlos with Comorbidities Mental Health Safe Space (Confidential)This is a Safe Space for people with Ehl...
Bendy Hobbies (Ehlers-Danlos/Hypermobility)This page is for us bendies with EDS of ...
The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain (TCAPP)The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain is ...
EDS UK (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome)This is a group created to offer help an...